The Gambia's Number 1 Tourism Business Advisory Service
- Are you thinking of starting a business in The Gambia?
- Do you want to avoid the costly mistakes that people like you commonly make?
- Do you already operate in The Gambia and want to tap into our valuable expertise to give your business the boost it deserves?
Why should you join ASSERT today?
- Access to a massive wealth of knowledge not only from our board but from our existing membership.
- Our assessment program is one of a kind in Gambia and right now you can get it for FREE!
- Connect with free and reduced pricing for training courses.
- Discover preferential loan rates and micro-financing opportunities.
The association is going from strength to strength and its membership is growing. Thanks are due to the ongoing support given by the British High Commission, the Gambian Tourism Authority and the other major stakeholders in the industry.
Most of all the energy and vigor shown by ASSERT members is the life force that drives the organization forward. Thanks to you all.
Putting Responsible Tourism into Action
At ASSERT, we are passionate about supporting our members to succeed. Encouraging them to trade fairly in the pursuit of sustainable development. And therefore, contributing to the conservation of the physical environment and the social and economic welfare of the community in The Gambia.
Our role is to :-
• Contribute to improving the tourism product in The Gambia and help to bring development for the country
• Provide assistance to members with product development, marketing, training, quality control and access to finance
• Work collaboratively, promote networking and joint activities amongst members
• Develop partnerships with government, other institutions and external organisations where appropriate
• Contribute to sustainable development within the Gambian Tourism Industry using principles and practice of Fair Trade in Tourism
• Identify appropriate quality standards for members
• The furtherance of good relations between ASSERT and similar organisations in other countries
• The protection of small-scale business interests in the mass market tourist industry